Obstetrician – Surgeon – Gynecologist
Dr. Andreas Bazeos, MSc, FRCOG, is an Obstetrician / Gynecologist.
He has been fully trained in Obstetrics and Gynecology in the UK, at Guy’s and St Thomas’s and other Hospitals. He is currently on the UK General Medical Council Specialist Register / GMC Full Registration. He successfully passed the revalidation procedure of the UK General Medical Council in 2016.
Dr. Andreas Bazeos, MSc, FRCOG, is a specialist in:
– Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic Surgery.
– Fertility problems (IVF and newer assisted reproduction techniques)
Since 2001, he has been he has been working at IASO Hospital, as a member of the Laparoscopy Department medical team, and at the Institute of Life Assisted Reproduction Unit. For a number of years, he has performed a significant number of procedures, mostly laparoscopic, such as uterine myomectomy, removal of ovarian cysts, total and partial hysterectomies, etc. He has completed thousands of infertility treatments (insemination, IVF, egg donation, etc.) in Great Britain and Greece.
He applies the latest assisted reproduction techniques, including:
– Ovarian tissue cryopreservation
– Egg freezing (oocyte cryopreservation)
– PRP infusion in the ovaries to treat premature ovarian failure and early menopause.
He speaks English, French and German.
He graduated from the Athens Medical School (1983-1989)
He has received the following qualifications:
- 1995 – Diploma of the Faculty of Family Planning (DFFP), London
- 1996 – Membership of Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists (MRCOG), UK
- 1997 – Obstetrics / Gynecology specialty certification, Athens
- 1998 – Accreditation in ultrasounds/nuchal translucency in the first trimester of pregnancy, Kings College Hospital, London
- 1998 – Elected Member of the European Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy (ESGE)
- 1999 – Accreditation by the British Society of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology (BSCCP)
- 2000 – Diploma in Gynecological Ultrasounds, Athens
- 2005 – Master in Reproductive Healthcare & Community Gynaecology, University of Warwick, UK
- 2011 – Fellow of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (FRCOG), UK
- 2016 – Member of the European Society of Aesthetic Gynecology (ESAG)